Sunday, 6 May 2012

Feathered Friends Postcard

I made this postcard for a swap entitled feathered friends and, rather than go for a bird, I thought I'd put the wings from ~{Angel Boy}~ onto ~{Karin}~ and stand her on a base made from ~{Mesh}~ with some ~{Daisy Daisy}~ flowers. It involved rather a lot of masking and lining up of stamps. And, of course, that meant there was rather a lot of swearing and calling myself a few names!


But I got it there in the end and finished off with adding Tumbled Glass DI, washi tape and doodling.

Kaz xxx

10 comments:

Traceyr said...

Wonderful colours used there Kaz and the hints of washi tape(tee hee I think that sounds funny) are a real delight.

:)

Dotty Jo said...

This looks brilliant Kaz! Jo x
PS I've got candy on offer until the end of May...

dutchstamptramp said...

Love how you combined stamps on this one! And fab colouring as always.

Netty said...

wow loving your fabulous creation Kaz, x

R.Maria Sabina(Lollyrot) said...

very nice!!!

Hazel said...

I'm sorry it's been a while since I visited, but I've just had a look at what I've been missing. Particularly like the queenie tag and also this super postcard - fab use of the wings - all comes together so well x

tracy said...

loving the 'hints of washis tape' (hehe) too.....great card:)

Willy said...

Fabulous card, Kaz! Great combination of stamps!

Gez said...

Scrummy Kaz!

Karen said...

Awe, Karin has wings, wish I did hahaha! This is gorgeous my lovely and whoever gets this is very lucky ideed xxx