Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Queenie Tag

This is a tag I made for a swap some of the Stampotique design team did for each other.



I started off with a Basic Grey tag I've had for an eternity and added a tree made from ink - I've encouraged it down the tag to make branches - and added a load of doodles. I've stamped ~{Queen of Hearts}~ and ~{Rabbit}~ who looks suitably shocked that he might be losing his head. Both of these are the new images by Janet Klein for ~{Stampotique}~ and were coloured with Copics.
I've added some Bazzill card as a base and ribbon to finish off.

Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Mrs C said...

Love it kaz, your style is so fun and creative, you also have a fabulous imagination. Can't wait to see you again very soon !

Mrs C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

Super as always. Love your backing paper and trademark doodling.
Sue x

Basement Stamper said...

great card, love the tree and this is one of my most favorite phrases in the movie!

Karen said...

Just brilliant my lovely! Love queenies green hair hahaha xxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful tag, great image.

Willy said...

Cute and fabulous tag, Kaz!

Gez said...

Brilliat tag. Love your tree.