Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ Bright Colours

I really enjoyed our latest challenge over on the  ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog}~ which is to use lots of bright colours.


I used acrylic paints through the ~{Tando Harlequin Mask}~ and I think I'm going to use paint more on cards. I added ~{Splatter Long}~ in different colours and then did some small splattering myself with ink.
I coloured ~{Old Timey Frog}~ with Copics and cut him out and stuck him onto a painty 'road' before adding ~{Enjoy Life!}~ because we all should; life's too short to be miserable!
Naturally I had to add doodling just to finish it off and then I posted it to a very dear friend of mine.

Head over to the ~{Blog}~ to check out the other DT member's gorgeousness, then join us with your Stampotique stamps only for your chance to win the $30 gift certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

For stockists of the Tando mask ~[click here}~.

Kaz xxx

11 comments:

Artyjen said...

'Tis a fabby card with just the right colours too ;) Makes it zing!
xoxo Sioux

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

very sweet card !

Karen said...

Awe, this very dear friend just loves it sitting on her sideboard :-D Its really pretty and I love the cycling frog!!!! Brilliant idea to use the different acrylics through the mask, it has created a lovely texture, thank you darling xxx

Carol Q said...

love this, such a great design.

Angelnorth said...

Love the bright harlequins - fab card!

Netty said...

Loving your fab card with its terrific design, x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic, love this image.

Willy said...

Gorgeous card, Kaz!

Marijke said...

fantastic card, really love this one

Summerthyme Studio said...

This is fun and bright.....love that Harlequin Mask.....WAY WAY cool!!!!! Might havet o snag your idea with some stencils I have.............

xo

Vicki

Valerie H. Wilson said...

Totally creative use of color, stamps and stitching!
Fabulous!
Val :)