Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ Family

It's time for another ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ and this time ~{Kate}~ has given us a theme of Family:


For quite some time now, I have been thinking that some of the Stampotique

characters remind me of a family gathering ...( er, no offence to any of my
family members who may happen to be reading LOL!) So, with that in mind I set
you a challenge to create something, anything, with the theme of family.

I've gone for a slightly different twins announcement card. I don't know anyone who is having twins so this may sit in my card box for a loooong time, but it was the first thing that came to mind!


I've used ~{The Tweedles}~ and coloured them with Copics, then cut the card freehand before adding DI. I've added a computer generated message to finish off.

So get out your Stampotique stamps and join us for this challenge and you could be in with the chance of winning a $30 gift certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

10 comments:

Gez said...

Superb card Kaz.

Annie said...

That's such a fun card Kaz. :-)
Hugs,
A x

Karen said...

These two were made for this card weren't they? Here's hoping you know of twin baby boys soon so that someone else can enjoy this xxx

Angelnorth said...

Fab card and would surely raise a smile from any new parents of tiwns!

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

simply beautiful Kaz!

Traceyr said...

Beautifully coloured Kaz and what a brilliant stamp. :)

Hazel said...

Fab idea for a twins card - saw it on Stampotique earlier and thought what a good idea x

tracy said...

what a lovely card kaz :)

thekathrynwheel said...

Ha ha! A great card :-) Wonderful idea!

Sue said...

This is perfect Kaz, I love your round the edge doodling x