Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Stampotique Sponsors ........

This time Stampotique are sponsoring ~{Cheerful Stamp Pad}~ with this challenge:


Challenge # 44 has the theme "The Sweet Life".  I know this sounds a little vague, but your creation should be about what makes life sweet to you.

It could be candy and cupcakes.  It could be hitting it big in Vegas; getting a new puppy, or even a walk in a garden.  What makes life sweet?


I made a mini canvas 




I've used ~{Peggy}~ and ~{Tools Cube}~ because they sum up what makes me happy.
I also used ~{Tando's Splatters Mask}~ splatted with glitter for when I explode! This was a computer generated quote.


As always there's a $30 gift certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ to win if you join in the challenge.


Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Annie said...

Thats really fab Kaz. Well done you.
Hugs,
A x

Willy said...

Funny and fabulous canvas, Kaz!

Karen said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one my lovely :D x

Marijke said...

this is awsome, love it!!!!

Traceyr said...

haha Lovely canvas Kaz and those splats look great.

:)

Dawn said...

Hi Kaz, what a fab canvas, love it and the sentiment behind it. Hugs x