Thursday, 3 May 2012

Tando Creative Challenge ~ Alter It

The May challenge for ~{Tando-Creative}~ has been set and for this month the theme is 'Alter It'.

You have a month to join in, you don't even need to use Tando products and you could win a ~{fab prize}~ of Tando chipboard or masks.

I altered one of those very cheap notebooks you get in Wilkinsons to put on my bedside table to write down those ideas that spring your brain to life when really you should be getting some sleep.


I've made my own background using Distress Stains to cover the pad and then used the following pieces of chipboard:

~{Bunting, small and straight}~ I have cut the 6 piece strip to 4 pieces and painted it with acrylic paint. When the paint was dry I stamped a text stamp in lilac ink and used a white paint pen to add dots.
~{Flower Row 130 mms}~ I have cut the smaller of the flowers from this row and painted with acrylic paint, then doodled on.
~{Mini Houses and Fences}~ I've painted and doodled this too.
You can just about make out a few dots from the ~{Sequin Waste Mask}~ behind the house and flowers.

Every Wednesday on the ~{Challenge Blog}~ there will be a new project for inspiration from the rest of the DT.

Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Kath said...

I like this, Kaz. ..a lovely piece of work.

Netty said...

Loving your book cover Kaza and love Wilkinsons for their notebooks.

Janice said...

That's really lovely, so much packed onto the notebook.

Karen said...

ooo this looks cute my lovely. Now remember to write in it won't you? xxx

tracy said...

love it:)

Gez said...

Fabulous notebook. Bet it looks lovely next to your bed. :-)