Thursday, 17 May 2012

Tando Works of Parts - A Stitch In Time

Here is another of the Tando-Creative New Release kits, this one is called A Stitch In Time.


Again ~{Carol}~ and I have used the larger of the 2 sizes available and have written articles for inspiration detailing how they have been made. I have to admit that while I was making this one, I got a bit carried away and didn't take too many photos. I was having way too much fun with it! You can read the articles ~{here}~.

You can find stockists of Tando products ~{HERE}~.

Kaz xxx

4 comments:

Artyjen said...

Sweet wall hanging...love the threads on the spools! Know what you mean about getting carried away with creating and forgetting the pictures ;) LOL
xoxo Sioux

Karen said...

oooooo you already know how much I love this!!!! Beautiful work xxx

Dawn said...

This is gorgeous Kaz, I love the colours you have used. The dress looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing x

Linda said...

Wow, This is awesome! Love the little dress.