Thursday, 24 May 2012

Works of Parts ~ The Secret Door

This is the last of the first release of ~{Works of Parts}~ by ~{Tando-Creative}~ that ~{Carol}~ and I got to play with first and was a lot of fun again. This was made using the largest size of the kits. How I made it is written in ~{this article}~ although again, I got carried away towards the end and forgot some photos! I did, however, do step by step photos of the technique I used to make the cracked paint effect on the door.


I cut part of the base off and die cut the label.


I've used ~{The Earth Laughs In Flowers}~ by Stampotique.


And I've added loads of flowers to keep it fresh.


I had enough pieces left over to make this card - the kits are very versatile. This uses ~{Happy Birthday}~ again by Stampotique.
All papers are Echo Park Hello Summer.

Kaz xxx

4 comments:

Karen said...

This is so so pretty, loving all the flowers xxx

Basement Stamper said...

Your wall hanging is gorgeous but I LOVE the card you created!!!

sassy said...

wow this is special...realy pretty love it hugs sassyx

Dawn said...

This is beautiful Kaz, such attention to detail. Fab colours make it very fresh and fun.
Hugs x