Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Works of Parts ~ Sweet Tooth

This is the third of the fabulous ~{Tando Works of Parts}~ kits that ~{Carol}~ and I have been playing with, and is my favourite. It's called ~{Sweet Tooth}~ and if you click on the link it'll take you directly to the article I wrote as I made it with step by step instructions. I decided I needed to make something 3D with this kit.

It has been mostly decorated with acrylic paints and patterned papers and I used really thick wire pushed into air dried clay to make them stand up. It proved tricky taking photos of it, but I've left everything freestanding so they can be moved around.





As I was finishing off the kit, I realised that Janet Klein's Alice range of stamps by ~{Stampotique}~ would be perfect with it. So I added ~{Alice}~, ~{Chessy}~, ~{Catepillar}~, ~{Mad Hatter}~ and ~{Rabbit}~.


Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Fantastic, Kaz - you've done a wonderful job with all the bits and adding the stamps was a perfect idea

Karen said...

This is just wonderful Kaz!!!!! I love the idea that you can move them around and Alice is just perfect with them xxx

Dawn said...

This is gorgeous Kaz, I love it, defo looks good enough to eat (though Alice and Mad hatter may be a bit chewy lol). Hugs x

Artyjen said...

Fab, fab, fab ;)
xoxo Sioux

Gez said...

Outstanding, love it!

Basement Stamper said...

Kaz: This is amazing, I love all the little details if I'm interpreting them correctly with the little mushroom border around it-totally cute!

Hazel said...

Wow! what a yummy project - and also love the stitch in time below. x

Traceyr said...

SO colourful and yes those Wonderland characters fit in perfectly. :)