Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Stampotique Designer's Challenge .... Twins

It's time for a new challenge at ~{SDC}~ and this time ~{Willy}~ has set it (you have to go see Willy's card, it's perfect for the great British summer!) and she would like you to use the same stamp twice.

I made a tag:


I made a background using watered down ink and used ~{Mesh}~, ~{Splatter Long}~ and ~{Fly Word}~. My stamp used twice is ~{Lovely Wings}~ used as a border and behind ~{Newt With Lunch Box}~ and finished with a bit of doodling in white and black pen.

Head over to the blog to see the other gorgeous creations and join us with your Stampotique stamps only to be in with the chance of winning the $30 Gift Certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique}~ store.

Kaz xxx

21 comments:

Gez said...

Fabulous tag Kaz. I do love the colours :o)) and what a great border!

Loving the Mesh stamp, I might have to check that one out!

Artyjen said...

Ooh scrummy tag ;)
xoxo Sioux

Bluefairy4U said...

Just love your tag ts gorgeous Love the colourings. Hugs Jo. Xxx

Basement Stamper said...

Love your card Kaz and how you have used the wings along the side border. Great colors!

Janice said...

Gorgeous card, Kaz.

Angelnorth said...

Fab tag, love the two different uses of the wings stamp!

Netty said...

Terrific tag and loving those fab wings. x

Happy Days said...

Gorgeous tag, just love the colours in the background.

Claire x

Traceyr said...

That is great Kaz you would never of thought that those wings would look great as a border. You are a clever sausage tee hee.

Love you doodling as always. :)

Dawn said...

Gorgeous tag Kaz, love the colours you have used. Tee hee, I'm putting the wing stamp on my crimbo list for sure, my family is gonna love me as the crafty list just keeps on growing!!

Jane Wetzel said...

love the wings Kaz- awesome!

Willy said...

What a wonderful take on the challenge, Kaz! Such a beauty!!

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

love the wings!!! beautiful

Marijke said...

beautiful tag

Gini said...

Oh what a clever way of doubling up! Fabulous tag Love the colours too! Newt very nearly looks contented :-)
I always think of her as having an expression like a slapped lemon, but I think I am mixing my metaphors up a bit!
Gini
xx

Karin said...

great tag!

Kathy said...

Love it! Especially the gorgeous sunsetty pinky peaches of the background

dutchstamptramp said...

Fabulous tag, wonderful use of the theme,

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Hi Kaz, Newt is just gorgeous sporting a pair of lucious wings, what a fab tag:0) Thank you so much for visiting my blog, Gay xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kaz, I love those wings x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fabulous tag, love how you've winged Newt.