Saturday, 9 June 2012

Stampotique Sponsors .....LIM part 2

The second week of sponsoring ~{Less is More Blog}~ brings the challenge of a one layer card incorporating a flourish. This was slightly tricky one for me as I don't have a Stampotique flourish stamp and as it's one layer I couldn't use a die cut one. But then I remembered I had a mask somewhere that I haven't used for an age - I can't even remember who it's by as I tend to use only my Tando masks these days!

I came up with this:



First off I inked a circle in Spun Sugar DI then stamped ~{Little Friends}~ - I love this stamp - and coloured it slightly with Copics. Next I lined up the mask and marked off where to stamp ~{Dotted Flower}~, stamped it and masked the flowers and the feet before inking through the mask with Dusty Concord DI. I finished off with my old faithful ~{Happy Birthday}~

Don't forget to hop over to ~{Stampotique Designer's Blog}~ to check out the other DT's fab cards and enter the challenge to be in with a chance of winning the $30 Gift Certificate to spend in the  ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

26 comments:

Willy said...

Fabulous card and beautiful flourish, Kaz!

Linda said...

Fantastic! Love the pink/purple colorcombo!

Mandi said...

This looks wonderful Kaz
I think the flourish enhances the children stamp so well
Great t have you DT girls back with us for a second week
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Hazel said...

Very clever use of the flourish - gorgeous card x

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Gorgeous stamping Kaz, Jo x

Carole said...

Hi Kaz, what a delightfully beautiful card. Love your colour choices and that wonderful flourish.

dutchstamptramp said...

Fabulous card Kaz! Love those nice and delicate colours

Chrissie said...

Super card Kaz, thanks so much for joining us again this week.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Kath said...

Colours are lovely. A beautiful card, Kaz.

Katina said...

Beautiful card Kaz! I love the stamp you've used and how you've positioned the flourishes.
xx

Marijke said...

Fabulous card, love it

Marijke said...

Fabulous card, love it

Marijke said...

Fabulous card, love it

Suze Bain said...

This is really lovely. xx

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Kaz

Oh I like your card love all the details you've incorporated.

Tina
X

Jane Wetzel said...

hello Kaz :) Beeeeeuuuuutiful card!

Loli said...

Hola Kaz, beautiful card the girls stamps is gorgeous and the colouring, perfect.
A hug from Palma

Traceyr said...

Perfectly purple and pink. That happy birthday sentiment stamp is just fabulous too. :)

Bea said...

great card - love the image

Anne said...

What a fab flourish card, love your colours

Valerie said...

Beautiful card, love the friends stamp!
Val x

Viv's Visuals said...

Fabulous card

Karen said...

Just perfect my lovely xxx

Sue said...

Super colours and I love your little flower stamp.
Sue x

Aileen said...

Very pretty and lovely use of a flourish. x

Deanna said...

What a cute card love the image!