Saturday, 16 June 2012

Stampotique Sponsors LIM .... part 3

The third week of sponsoring ~{Less Is More}~ has the theme of Something Shiny so I thought I'd use a charm on my card.


I've used ~{Schu}~, such a cute stamp, and coloured with Copics adding a small touch of glitter on the wings. I stamped a second body only, slit where the arms meet the body so I could make her hold the heart charm using the chenille thread.
I stamped ~{Perhaps They Are Not Stars ...}~ and just used 'love' from it.
I tried, really I did, not to add the doodle border, but it just didn't look right to me! I think I may have an addiction to black pens.

Head over to the ~{Stampotique Designer's Blog}~ to see what the rest of the DT have come up with and then join in at ~{Less Is More}~ as there's a prize up for grabs at the end of the month for a $30 Gift Certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~

Kaz xxx

21 comments:

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card Kaz, what a fab stamp too. Love the way you have her holding the heart.
Hugs x x x x

Karen said...

Awe the heart just finishes her off!!! and some decoupage eh :D xxx

Suzilou said...

Such a cute image, great card :)

Vicky Hayes said...

How gorgeous this is Kaz and how clever to have her holding the heart charm! Hmmm - an addiction to black pens, should you seek help for that?!! Vicky x

Mandi said...

Such a cite little image, love the subtle colouring
Great to see you gals again
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Sorry *cute

Deanna said...

This is so cute love the image and the colors:)

Scrapmate said...

Gorgeous image.

Chrissie said...

This is a real cutie Kaz, thanks so much for joining us again!
It's great to have you with us.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Paper Pixie Handmade Cards said...

Fab! I love it K x

Netty said...

Loving your cute stamped card, x

Hello From Texas said...

I love the stamp. Wonderful card with a perfect amount of shinny for that little guy.

TFS
Carole

Willy said...

Funny and beautiful, Kaz!

Linda said...

Ooohh what a sweetie! I love the stamp too.

GinaA said...

What a charming card (ha ha) and you are right the doodle border just finished it off to perfection. FAB

Gini said...

Lovely card Kaz and a great idea with the way she's holding that heart!
Gini
xx

Traceyr said...

I think the doodle is your signature Kaz and looks perfectly in order.

Great colours you have used on your card. :)

Linda said...

Lovely card Kaz. The little charm is perfect and your doodling finishes it off nicely xx

Kathy said...

Kaz, this is fab - I love the stamp and the way you've used the charm. Wonderful altogether!

Happy Days said...

Hi Kaz

Just wanted to stop by and thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. :D

I love this C&S card - I'm sure that something like this would take me an absolute age!

Have a fab weekend

Claire xxx

dutchstamptramp said...

Beautiful, I love the nice delicate colourscheme