Saturday, 30 June 2012

Stampotique Sponsors ..... LIM Part 5

This is the final time Stampotique are sponsoring ~{Less is More}~ and the theme is LIM Header Inspiration. I decided to do a card using the general layout of the header.


Instead of the flowery flourish I've used ~{Squiggle Arms}~ stamping it twice and then using ~{Hug Monster}~ and ~{Give Self a Hug}~. A very quick and simple card incorporating a bit of colouring in to make my inner child happy!

There'll be a prize of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique}~ store up for grabs via LIM..

Kaz xxx

12 comments:

Willy said...

So cute and beautiful, Kaz!

Kathyk said...

Your inner child should be VERY happy - this is lovely

Kathyk

GinaA said...

Your cards are so quirky and brilliant. Colouring in is certainly my favorite pass-time.

Mandi said...

How inventive to use the layout Kaz
Been greta having you girls join us, DO hope you will come back again
Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More"

Carole said...

Great card Kaz, and love that Hug a Monster! And how's the inner child feeling??? *smile*

Angelnorth said...

Good to see your inner child being allowed free rein - fab card!

Anita/AniLi said...

Hi Kaz, such a cute card!

Anita from Sweden

Dawn said...

Beautiful card honey, hug monster has to be one of my faves and I'm amazed he hasn't 'accidentally' dropped into a shopping basket yet lol.
Big hugs x x x x

dutchstamptramp said...

BeAutiful card Kaz, lovely colours

Karen said...

I do hope that you take your own advice my darling! A lovely card for a dear friend xxx

Gez said...

Brilliant take Kaz xx

Linda said...

Brilliant! I do love your cards, they always make me smile. xx