Saturday, 2 June 2012

Stampotique Sponsors ...................

This time ~{Stampotique}~ is sponsoring ~{Less is More}~ for the whole of June. The first week is ~black, white and one other colour~ I have to confess that I was a girlie swot and made 2. After all, less is more cards are lovely and quick.

*quick update - the Challenge is now actually red, white and blue, but the DT only found out this morning!!!! Oh well I've got blue on the first one!!! *

The first one uses ~{Dragonfly}~ that I stamped and cut out so I could leave the wings free. You can't see it, but the wings are coloured with perfect pearls. I also used ~{Dragonfly Verse}~ and then added a simple border.



For the second card I stamped ~{Fax to Wolfgang}~ on paper, inked the edge and stuck it down. Then stamped and embossed ~{Carol's Flower - large}~ in white on bazzill card and finished it with a button and ~{Happy Birthday}~.



Kaz xxx

23 comments:

Fish-cake said...

They both look amazing. Loving the use of one colour. x

Fish-cake said...

They both look amazing. Loving the use of one colour. x

Pia S said...

I love your dragonfly card! I like the frame you have drawn around it and the scalloped edges. A very nice sentiment too.
As for the other card, it's a really nice, clean and elegant design.

Marijke said...

great cards, love them both

Chrissie said...

These are both gorgeous Kaz, and we're so sorry to have messed you about. We decided on the original colours long ago and then changed them because of the Jubilee weekend!
Beautiful work!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Kath said...

Both lovely cards, Kaz. Would you like my address?????????????

Sheila in Cyprus said...

The first card is stunning and then you turn up trumps with another amazing card. Love how you have treated the dragonfly stamp.
Love Sheila x

tracy said...

beautiful cards kaz :)

Anne said...

Two lovely cards, that dragonfly is stunning!

Karen said...

Both gorgeously less is more my lovely xxx

Deanna said...

Great Cards! love the dragon fly and the detail of the frame. The second one love the colors and the simplicity of it:)

Jan Ltc said...

Beautiful cards TFS with us xx Jan

Mandi said...

Stunning card Kaz
My apologies too for our mix up.
I have that daisy I love it
Great to see you here
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Dawn said...

Stunning cards Kaz, I love the subtlety and the fact that this style shows the stamps of in their gorgeous purity. Lol, my stamp wish list keeps getting bigger and bigger!!!!
Hugs x x x x

Dawn said...

Stunning cards Kaz, I love the subtlety and the fact that this style shows the stamps of in their gorgeous purity. Lol, my stamp wish list keeps getting bigger and bigger!!!!
Hugs x x x x

Basement Stamper said...

Both cards are adorable and I love the shimmer on the dragonfly.

Scrapmate said...

Lovely cards both!

Traceyr said...

Two wonderful cards Kaz. Very simple and stunning. :)

Susan said...

Beautiful cards! I really love that dragonfly card!

GinaA said...

Such gorgeous cards , the dragonfly sentiment is lovely and the bling on your flower is stunning. Fab cards.

Victoria said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Lovely to visit your blog!

Suze Bain said...

Such pretty cards, I particularly love the flower one. xx

Karen said...

Two stunning cards Kaz - love the dragonfly card.