Thursday, 28 June 2012

Tando Challenge - Fabric

I was very late this month making the piece for ~{Tando's Monthly Challenge}~ and there is still a couple of days to go if you fancy joining in for the chance to win a fabulous ~{prize}~



All of the chipboard I used was painted with acrylic paint and the edges doodled on with pen. My fabric was a lovely thin piece of cotton that I frayed heavily and scrunched onto the ~{Gothic Arch base}~. I stuck a ~{Flourish 3}~ onto the side and added 2 flowers from the ~{Flower Grab Bag}~, and a paper flower with a button from the ~{Button Grab Bag}~. I finished off with ribbon, cord and a stamped sentiment which is by Cat'slife press I think.

To view stockists of Tando-Creative products ~{Click Here}~.

Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Sue said...

What gorgeous colours Kaz, they go together beautifully and a super project.
Sue x

Angelnorth said...

That's lovely Kaz, all the different textures look fab (and you got sun for your photo - woo hoo!)

Gini said...

A lovely and pretty summery hanging with a great expression :-)
We had horrible flooding this morning in South Shropshire with a massive thunderstorm right over the whole county. Hail stones double/triple the size of pound coins, which didn't fall on my car thankfully.
This afternoon the sun was shining!!!!!
Gini
xx

Netty said...

This is so pretty Kaz, love it. x

Dawn said...

This is beautiful Kaz, the sunshine is a fab touch and hope you managed to enjoy lots of it my lovely. I love the sentiment too, ha ha bit like me with my head in the clouds half the time, lol having dreams is always a good thing in my book.
Big hugs and thank-you so much for the lovely comment on my blog, tee hee I learnt after my first attempt to do my stitching in the evenings after the sprogs have gone to bed, sadly this means I then struggle with keeping my eyes open enough to see straight!! x x x x

Willy said...

I really like this creation, Kaz!