Thursday, 26 July 2012

Coastal Card for Happy Daze

This is my last project as Guest Designer for ~{Happy Daze}~ and I'm finishing with a card I made using the ~{Beyond The Sea}~  stamp plate by Artistic Outpost. This is for my sister in law who loves the seaside.





I cut a circle out of scrap paper and laid it on the card blank before stamping the lighthouse stamp. I then sponged a little Tumbled Glass DI around the lighthouse still with the mask in place. I removed the mask and stamped the little birds, then coloured the image with Copics.

I've finished off with some of the shell stamps to frame the circle shape.

Kaz xxx

11 comments:

tracy said...

Ooo i love this card kaz-i have a 'thing' about lighthouses .....the children do take the p out of me LOL

Angelnorth said...

Beautifully calming and stylish - love it!

Kath said...

A lovely card, I agree with Joanne..very calming.

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card honey, what a pretty stamp set. I love your masking technique, really shows the lighthouse off perfectly. The shells make an amazing frame too.
Lol, im a coastal girl at heart, as much as I love being in Callington and closer to Karen I don't half miss the smells and sounds of the sea. Your card has brought back many happy memories, thank-you my lovely.
Big hugs from me, moo and max x x x x

Karen said...

Awe, I miss the sea as well, so much!!!! This is absolutely gorgeous Kaz xxx

paddy said...

Fantastic card Kaz!! I also love the sea and have a 'thing' about lighthouses!!! xxx

Netty said...

Loving your beautiful card Kaz, x

Marijke said...

beautiful card

Karin said...

gorgeous card!

Hazel said...

What a lovely card - super stamp. And the birds and buttons below is so 'you' - love it! x

Traceyr said...

I thought the shells were real Kaz? What a beautiful card very summery. :)