Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Stampotique Designer's Challenge - Birds and Buttons

It's my turn to set the challenge for ~{SDC}~ and I'm sure I had a reason for it, but when the time came to make it, I couldn't remember why!! I like birds and I like buttons so that will have to do!



I gave ~{Bird Legs}~ some button wheels for feet and coloured her with Copics then added a button garden using her legs for stems. I finished off with ~{Happy Birthday}~ which is possibly the most used of my stamps! This was such a quick card to make and used the leaf buttons that I've had for many years.

Head over to the ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog}~ to see the other gorgeous creations, then join in yourself, using Stampotique stamps only and you will be in with the chance of winning a $30 Gift Certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

14 comments:

Bluefairy4U said...

Morning Kaz what a lovely cute ard so nice and clean looking big hugs Jo xxx

Gez said...

Fabulous card Kaz. I just love the combination of colours ♥ Great challenge!

Dawn said...

Hi honey, what a beautiful card. I love the colours and the way you have used the bird legs as the button flower stems, brilliant.
Big hugs x x x x

Willy said...

Love what you did with all those buttons, Kaz!

Kath said...

Fab card, Kaz. not keen on buttons usually but you have
made them look so good!I might need to find mine now!!! :)

Angelnorth said...

Love the button flowers and the use of her legs as stems - inspired!

Karen said...

haha love that you put her on wheels!!!!! This is a gorgeous way to use up all the buttons in our stash isn't it, clever you xxx

Valerie H. Wilson said...

An 'unmistakably Kaz' card! Love it! I wish I could grow a button garden!! LOL!
Val :)

Basement Stamper said...

Oh I love the button flowers, beautiful!

Marijke said...

this is so stunning, love the way you used the buttons

Sue said...

This is fabulous Kaz, so crisp and clean and just lovely x

Karin said...

beautiful, love those button flowers!

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Great card Kaz, loads of character and colour right up my street! A great idea for a challenge too, certainly had me thinking LOL Gay xxx

Gini said...

I love it when you make these beautiful colourful whimsical cards with lots of lovely white textured space to allow your fabulous design to shine!

Gini
xx