Saturday, 7 July 2012

Tando-Creative Summer Colours


This week on ~{Tando-Creative}~ we have the theme 'Summer Colours'. I thought it would be a bit mean to make something grey and miserable which is the exact colours of our Great British summer, so I am hoping the warm colours of this card will encourage some sunshine.


I've used a flower stamp (I think it's be Hero Arts, but I'd have to move to check and I'm feeling exceedingly lazy) and coloured some of the flower with Viva Decor Gloss Pen.

I took a selection of flowers from  ~{Flower Grab Bags}~ and painted some and glued patterned paper onto the others. The painted flowers had a text stamp by Darkroom Door stamped onto them and the paper flowers had their edges filed. All have buttons for the centres.

For the greeting I painted ~{Block Flourish 1}~ in white and green and stamped on the block.



Kaz xxx

5 comments:

tracy said...

lol @ thinking of doing grey:)
pretty card :)

Angelnorth said...

Really happy looking card, love it!

Karen said...

Absolutely stunning Kaz xxx

Kathy said...

Lovely - so sunny and pretty. Love the flower stamp....whatever it is (wouldn't make much difference to me any way, would it hehe

Dawn said...

OOh Kaz, this is lovely. Very sunny and smile inducing, thank-you. Hmm, not sure what the flower head is but it reminds me of elderflowers, mmmmmmmmm, elderflower champagne - yummy.
Hugs x x x x