Sunday, 15 July 2012

Tando Texture

This month's theme on the ~{Tando-Creative Challenge Blog}~ is to use texture. I've made a reversed mini canvas.



I used texture paste to flatten the reverse of the canvas and then used some more through the ~{Sequin Waste Mask}~. Once this was dry I've used acrylic paints to colour it, adding some ink with a fingertip to show the texture off.
Next I painted a ~{Small Flourish 3}~, a bird from ~{Bird and Branches}~ a cog from ~{Cogs Grab Bag}~ , a house from ~{Mini Houses and Fences}~ and cut the rings from one of the ~{Jewellery Circle Pendant}~. On these I used my finger to add some paint to give the effect of texture.
For the flower from the ~{Floral Grab Bag}~, I ran it through the cuttlebug embossing folder and then painted it.

Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Dawn said...

OOhh, love it Kaz, what a lot of fab Tando bits on display, you have worked them all together beautifully.
Big hugs honey x x x x

Angelnorth said...

Cute wee canvas, love the rings cut from the jewellery bit and the paste circles look fab!

Netty said...

Love how you've created the canvas a smashing home sweet home picture. Annette x

Hazel said...

What a good idea to use the reverse of the canvas - this is so sweet. x

Gez said...

Beautiful, love the flourishes they look superb.xx

butterfly said...

This is so lovely... I really like the texture paste circles, and the overall design and colour scheme is so pretty.
Alison x