Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ Sketch

First off thanks for all the players in the last challenge that I set, it's been really tough again trying to pick my top 3.
Now it's time for ~{Kim}~, who works so hard keeping the blogs up to date for the team, to set a challenge and she has provided us with a sketch. I made a card for one of my closest friends who happens to be a bit of a geek ;)


I divided the card with a piece of washi tape and stamped ~{Tangled}~ on the bottom half and ~{Nerd Cat}~ on the top. I then used the balloon from ~{Cube}~ twice and coloured it with Viva Decor Gel Pens. The cat was coloured with Copics and I finished with the usual ~{Happy Birthday}~. This always fits in with the cards I make!

Hop over to the ~{Stampotique Designer's Blog}~ to see what the rest of the team have come up with and then join us, using Stampotique stamps only, and you will be in with the chance to win a $30 Gift Certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

16 comments:

Gez said...

Fabby card Kaz. Great colours and I do love those balloons, sure to be loved. Gez

tracy said...

great card kaz,loving the nerdy cat :)

Willy said...

Cute and fabulous! Love the balloons!

Traceyr said...

Like the composition of this card and the washi tape is purrrrfect! sorry ... I'll get my coat! haha :)

Samantha Read said...

Love this Kaz it's ace!

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

another great and fun card Kaz! great job

Karen said...

I am lonving this nerdy cat!!!!! Excellent card darling xxx

Basement Stamper said...

I love this card, the strip of patterned paper is perfect.

Netty said...

smashing card and loving Nerd Cat, x

Happy Days said...

Brilliant card and I love Nerd Cat :D

Claire x

Sue said...

Fab card Kaz, I need you to send me an idiots guide to doodling lol x

Reflective Art Studio said...

So sweet... Love that kitty.
Sarinda

Dawn said...

Beautiful card my lovely, Nerd cat is just adorable. Love how you've used the washi tape, brilliant.
Lol, bet he's better behaved than Karen's spam cat at the mo, he is being soooooo naughty!!!!!!!!
Big hugs x x x x

AssiCrafts said...

Really awesome card! Love what you did with Nerd Cat! xoxo

Jane Wetzel said...

great card and perfect for your friend, love the washi tape :)

dutchstamptramp said...

Beautiful card Kaz, love the colours