Saturday, 1 September 2012

Tando Creative ~ It's a man thing!

Our weekly theme this week is It's a Man Thing and I've used some mini chipboards to make this card. The minis are perfect for cards as they are smaller and thinner than the regular chipboard. Although they are thinner, they still take a good battering with products!



I took 4 balloons from the ~{Balloon Mini Pack}~ and used acrylic paint to colour them, then inked and doodled the edges and used a white pen to add highlights.
I stamped and coloured ~{Twinkie}~ and stamped ~{Happy Birthday}~ onto one of the balloons for him to stand on.

You can see the range of Tando Minis  ~{HERE}~.

You can find stockists of Tando Creative products ~{HERE}~.

Kaz xxx

7 comments:

tracy said...

thats lovely kaz :)

Willy said...

Lovely creation, Kaz!

Traceyr said...

Super card Kaz and not just because it has balloons on! haha Like the idea with using the Stazon too. :)

Karen said...

hehe I love that Twinkie has jumped on one balloon!!! Just brilliant my lovely xxx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card honey, lol you've got my man on there again, every time I see him I start singing the 'in the night garden' song, just think of me doing the dance tee hee!!
Big hugs x x x x

sassy said...

superb card...sassyxxxx

Kira - oopsicraftmypants.com said...

Great card! The balloons look great, and I love the border.