Monday, 17 September 2012

Tando ~ Journalling focus week

The theme this week on the ~{Tando-Creative Blog}~ is Journalling which is something I've loved doing since I started on it a while ago and I'm still learning. I've made a journal page using a quote I found somewhere on the net. I have found so many from so many sources and I'm sorry I can't give the writer credit.

I made a video of the process and have added notes of the products I have used.






The products used from the Tando range are:

~{Hanging Baubles Mask}~
~{Sequin Waste Mask}~
~{Tando Mini Butterflies}~
~{Tando Mini Flowers}~

The minis are perfect for journalling as they are slightly thinner than the normal chipboard, but they are just as strong.

Tando-Creative is  a trade store, so to find stockists ~{Click Here}~

Kaz xxx

6 comments:

She said...

Oh Kaz, I've just watched and your video is brilliant...Love, love, love your page. S xx

Karen said...

You always manage to make your pages look so pretty Kaz! Love your video and the choice of music :D xxx

Carol said...

wow you work quickly!!!!!!!!!!! rofl FAB video and great page...loving those minis too xx

Gez said...

Great page Kaz. Love the faint script in the background. Looking forward to watching the video when everyone is awake!

Have a lovely day. Hugs, Gez xx

Traceyr said...

Great video Kaz you are a speedy crafter aren't you? haha.

Love the technique with the masks and the gesso. It really gives your journal page a great 3D effect.

:)

Jenn said...

What a pretty journal page. Love your video too!

Jenn