Monday, 24 September 2012

Tando Monthly Blog Hop ~ Masks

I think it's safe to say that I love using masks - my favourite ones are covered in paint! *By the way, the Tando masks can be washed in a dishwasher* I tried it on a 65` wash!!

So onto the Blog Hop. You should have arrived here from ~{Joanne's Blog}~. If not, head to the
 ~{Tando Blog}~ to begin.

I made a card:


I started off by stamping ~{Little Hoo Hoo}~ directly onto the card blank and masking it, then I lined up the ~{Stitches Group Mask}~ first using the zigzag and then the straight stitching. I then used the
 ~{Heart Background Mask}~ to make the little heart flowers. It really is worth spending the time isolating each heart with scrap paper to avoid getting any unwanted bits on your card. I then used the ~{Cogs Group Mask}~ to make a sun.

Then it was a case of doodling around the inky bits and adding the message stamp.

You now need to go to ~{Karen's Blog}~ to finish up the hop. Don't forget if you add a comment as you go and you'll be entered into the draw for a prize.

Kaz xxx

18 comments:

anat goldich said...

Such beautiful projects

Neil said...

Hi there, I like how you've used the mask on this card, I always forget to just use elements like this so thanks for sharing!

Karen said...

Awe...how cute is this!!! Beautiful colours and beautiful neatness as always. HUGS xxx

Lillibelle said...

What a cute, adorable card Kaz!
The motifs are so great! This I must have!
I like how you used the mask and the beautiful fine colours.

die amelie said...

Little Hoo Hoo is so cute!!!! Love it!!!! You created such a lovely gorgeous whimsey card!!!

Greetings from Vienna,
die amelie x

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

What a creative way to use masks! Super cute card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Dawn said...

Awe brilliant card honey, you are such a whizz with the masks.
Huge hugs x x x x

Angelnorth said...

The stitching mask makes a perfect ground for your cute monster and those heart flowers look fab!

Amber said...

Can I just say that I am in love with not only your card, but also your blog? I mean, monsters AND slightyl "wonky"? I thought I was the only one who used that word...haha.

Oh, and the card is super duper cute!!

Maggie said...

A really fun card lving the masks you have used very useful single elements

butterfly said...

Super cute, and thanks for the helpful tips for using the masks... what a great hop!
Alison x

Di said...

The way you use the masks together is absolutely ingenious Kaz and the card is so typical of your fabulous style :) x

MiniOwner said...

Oh how cute is that?! I love the stitching. :o)
Sue x

ionabunny said...

Love that stamp and the sentiment just made me smile. What a cutie

cbee said...

wow, what a great use of the masks!! great card!!

leigh11 said...

what a fab card Kaz xx

Claudia said...

What a nice card.......... I like your great ideas!

gardenpinks said...

Sooo many masks to create a beautiful card; love the way you have combined all the masks.