Friday, 5 October 2012

3 things for Tando's 3rd Birthday

All this week the ~{Tando}~ DT are making things in 3's for the 3rd Birthday and we are doing tutorials and videos of the things we make.

It would be very difficult for me to pick my 3 favourite products, so I picked 3 groups of things:

  1. the fact you get the inserts with the arches etc to create with
  2. masks. I love them
  3. the Mini's range
I've used these 3 things to make a bookmark






If you would like to see how I made it, you can go to the ~{Tutorials}~ page. On there, you can view the other tutorials for the week by the other DT members.

Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Traceyr said...

ooo love that bookmark Kaz. I'll pop over later when I have more time. oh just noticed the textured circles on the tag bit too. :)

Karen said...

This is just gorgeous Kaz!!! But I am eyeing up your journals too hahaha xxx

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Fabulous work Kaz!

Angelnorth said...

Gorgeous bookmark, I really must try paste through a mask!

sam21ski said...

Fab bookmark Kaz xxx

She said...

Oh Kaz, I love ♥♥♥ it. S x

ionabunny said...

Hi, I have commented on this project on the Tando site but just thought I'd say again how much I like it.

Diane said...

I'm on a blog hop of learning about Tando products and the range and what inspiration I'm getting on the way. I love 3D paperwork, so I can't believe I haven't heard of them before. That's definitely changing today though :-)