Monday, 1 October 2012

Happy Birthday Tando-Creative


It's hard to believe it, but Tando-Creative is 3 years old. I'm lucky enough to have been on the DT from the beginning and have been able to watch as Di and Tony's business has gone from strength to strength.

To celebrate the birthday, we have a week of tutorials and Blog Hops planned and there is a fabulous prize on offer.


Photobucket


Today is a Blog Hop by retailers who stock Tando products. You will need to start at the ~{Tando Blog}~ and follow the links.
If you comment on all the blogs you stand a chance of winning this fab prize worth over £90!




This is one of my favourite things I have made this year using Tando products.




Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Maggie said...


Wow what a fab prize! Fabulous project love the deep colour...off to blog hop!!

MaggieH

Amber said...

OMG! I totally love it!!

Kathy said...

What a fab project, Kaz!

Jane Wetzel said...

Kaz,.I am crazy about this ! Everything about it is awesome :)

Sue said...

This is amazing Kaz, love it! x

ionabunny said...

Oh Kaz, what a fantastic quirky project. I am a bit of a Halloween fan so just love this. Must come back later and check out more of your stuff. I am supposed to be doing the blog hop!! Back soon