Monday, 15 October 2012

Liar liar

I made this tag after seeing the quote on facebook and thought it was perfect for the stamp I wanted to use.


I've used Paperartsy Fresco paints for the base, then stamped ~{Fax to Wolfgang}~ and ~{Mesh}~ on the background. I then stamped ~{Oh ... Tree}~ sideways along the bottom as it looks a little like the remains of burnt plants.
I stamped ~{Underwhere}~, coloured him in Copics and cut him out before sticking him in place. I love this stamp!
I've added the quote and a hefty dose of doodling before finishing off with some ribbon.

Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Hee hee - great quote and perfect with Underwhere! Love the charred plant stalks too, fab tag!

Karen said...

PML!!!!!!! Just brilliant!!!! xxx

Netty said...

LOL loving the quote and the tag is fab. xx

Dawn said...

PMSL what a brilliant quote, lol can understand how that inspired your gorgeous tag too honey, the perfect stamp was just sat there waiting!
Huge hugs x x x x

Gez said...

BRILLIANT..!!

Jane Wetzel said...

lol great idea! love it

dutchstamptramp said...

Awesome Kaz it really made me smile!

Samantha Read said...

ROFL Kaz, brilliant :o) xxx

ionabunny said...

Thanks for the laugh. Excellent