Wednesday, 31 October 2012

SDC~72 Halloween

Today it's Hallowe'en at last after what seems an eternity of posting spooky items! This time it's           ~{Astrid}~ setting the challenge.

I did a mini journal page for a swap I'm involved in:


I've used acrylic paints for the background and stamped ~{Fax to Wolfgang}~ across it. ~{Dweeze}~ and ~{Batboy}~ are the main characters and they are coloured in Copics. I've then stamped the pumpkins and skulls from ~{Halloween Cube 1}~ and  ~{Halloween Cube 2}~, coloured them and cut them out.
The banner across the top is cut washi tape and I've used a computer generated quote and loads of doodling and shading to bring everything together.

Head over to the ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog}~ to see what the rest of the team have come up with, then join us. You don't need to use Stampotique stamps, but it's 'our' time of year ;) At the end of the month there will be a random draw for 2 lucky winners to receive a $30 gift certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

18 comments:

Claire Boelema said...

Happy Halloween Kaz! Fab pages, love that washi tape bunting. Claire x

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

Kaz this is amazing! love the colors

AssiCrafts said...

Very cool pages! XOXO

Debbie said...

Hi Kaz.
I came over to see you from the Stampotique blog, Oh your work is gorgeous, love your style.
I have become a follower to see more delightful items. Debbiex

Angelnorth said...

Fab pages, love the skulls alongside the pumpkins!

Basement Stamper said...

Love these colors together, that orange & turquoise combination is one of my favorites. Great journal pages.

Karen said...

Even though I don't 'do' Halloween I am loving this page so much! Very lucky girlie to get this in her book :D xxx

tracy said...

Ooo i love it kaz-thank you ;)

Sue said...

Super pages, love the turquoise background colour and of course your spooky skulls and pumpkins.
Sue x

Dawn said...

Tee hee what a gorgeous page Kaz, love all the details and your colour combo.
Huge hugs x

Sue said...

Brilliant pages Kaz, I love how Dweeze is ducking under the bunting lol x

Michelle Webb said...

I really like the background and the washi tape. The stamps of course are fab! I really REALLY like your font and your colours too. Michelle x

ARTFULwings said...

your painted background is just so stunning, really fantastic journal pages!!! Polly x

Kathy said...

This is fantastic - what a lucky person there must be to be receiving this!
I love that shade of blue you've used on the background - is it an ink or paint or....?

Samantha Read said...

hehehe, brilliant Kaz xxx
Have a lovely weekend

dutchstamptramp said...

Beautiful pages Kaz and I love the colours (again ... I always do!)

Traceyr said...

Kaz you know my feelings on these figures hahaha but I love the colours on this page that turquiose and purple are a winning combination.

:)

Reflective Art Studio said...

Really wonderful Kaz. Love the colors and Everything about this creation.
Sarinda