Saturday, 13 October 2012

Tando Halloween

This week on ~{Tando}~ we are concentrating on Halloween and I made this arch:



The base is one layer from the ~{Triple Arch Layer Frame}~ painted in acrylic paint. It's not easy to see, but I've stamped a text stamp over it and used oil pastels to give it some depth.

I've used the ~{Mixed Pack of Halloween Mini's}~ and used acrylic paints and oil pastels again and added some shading with watercolour crayons.

The base card is a smooshed sheet using DI's and then the ~{Cobweb Mask}~. I've then splatted lots of ink over the base to make a mess. I used the leftover card behind the skull's eyes and pumpkins.

The cobweb has Glossy Accents on it and I printed out the text from the computer.

I used the inner part of this to make the bookmark from last week.

Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Karen said...

This is amazing...love the colours! x

Dawn said...

oooh Kaz, I'm loving your frames, brilliant job. Your background is stunning and I love how you've placed your skulls, soooo effective.
Huge hugs x x x x

Gez said...

FAB creation Kaz ♥♥

Angelnorth said...

Fab arch, those bats look great spanning each section!

Traceyr said...

Very spooky but in a good way Kaz haha. :)

Netty said...

Totally wonderful, xx