Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Jingle your bells


I've been making a few Christmas cards recently. Only a few though, as I have developed a Bah Humbug attitude to them over the last couple of years. I don't mind making some, but it's the writing of them. And I  know I'm not alone.
Anyway, I thought I'd transfer my grumpiness onto a card:



The image is coloured with Copics and I've added Viva Decor Glitter Pen for the lights as this is lovely and dimensional.
I've painted the bells with acrylic paints, added doodles 
and some Copic shading. 
The paper is very old so I'm not sure which it is.

The ~{Tando Minis}~ are perfect for cards as they are thinner and lighter, but still remain strong enough to cope with anything you throw at them (except possibly dynamite).

You can find Tando stockists by ~{clicking here}~.

Kaz xxx

13 comments:

Karen said...

Hahaha I am with you in the grumpy corner regarding Christmas cards and have bought some again this year!!!!! Saying that...I absolutely love this one, makes me chuckle!!! xxx

Traceyr said...

haha so funny Kaz. Now get that barhumbug mood off and make some more!

:)

Dawn said...

Pmsl, defo with you honey, BAH HUMBUG!!!!!!!! I bought my crimbo cards in the sales last year, would have cost me double to have made half of them!! Tee hee, writing them is no fun, my list stays very small!! Poor moo gets made to write her own, mean mummy that I am lol.
Huge hugs for a fab card that will raise many smiles I'm sure x x x x

ionabunny said...

Fab. I am sure the sentiment will be very applicable very soon

Kathy said...

hahahahaha - that sentiment creases me up - I'd so like to say that to my Out Laws....and one or two other people too!

Wonderful card

Angelnorth said...

Great "bah humbug" card - love it!

Netty said...

LOL this is a brilliant card, such fun. xx

Gez said...

Fabby card Kaz. Loving the black & white border & the bells. Just perfect Xx

sam21ski said...

What a fab card Kaz xxx

Reflective Art Studio said...

hahahhahaaahaha.
ok I love it.
sarinda

dutchstamptramp said...

Love this one Kaz! Made me smile

♥ Mys ♥ said...

Hahahaha...this one is so much fun:oD
Love it!
*Hugs, Inger*

She said...

Fabulous card, I love it. S x