Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Kathy's November Sketch

My lovely and talented friend ~{Kathy}~ asked if I'd like to do something with her ~{November Sketch}~ for her blog and I jumped at the chance because I do like a sketch and I don't get round to doing them very often. I made this card, which I've adapted slightly because I faffed and wasn't quite happy with the original.


I've stamped ~{Line Up}~, coloured them with Copics and cut them out before sticking onto separate pieces of card. I then used scraps of paper from the Echo Park Hello Summer pad to make the bunting. The greeting was made using an alphabet stamp set that I treated myself to with some birthday money. The whole thing was finished off with some doodling.

This is the sketch

and you can go to ~{Kathy's Waffle Sketch File}~ to check out what the other designers have made.

Kaz xxx

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Morning Kaz.
I just adore this card. I love the bunting and the simplicity of the look.
My favortite part is the line up, omg I just love these. I have two stampotique monsters Keykeeper and the Sign holder, but I must get these they are so much fun.
Have a good day.
Debbiex

Julia Dunnit said...

Love it Kaz, great colouring, and I like how you've interpreted the sketch as a line-up!!

Gez said...

Oooh gorgeous Kaz ♥♥

Karen said...

Awe, this is just fab! x

Dawn said...

Brilliant card sweetie, love the layout and your own interpretation of the original, grand job.
Huge hugs x x x x

Traceyr said...

Great interpretation of the sketch Kaz and what a lovely line up.

:)

sassy said...

how beautiful is this ..love the image and the colours are stunning hugs sassyxxxx

Reflective Art Studio said...

Loooove this-!
Sarinda

Kathy said...

Thank you soooo much for making this wonderful card with this month's sketch - I simply LOVE it!

Gez said...

TOTALLY gorjuss xx