Wednesday, 14 November 2012

SDC74 ~ Nature

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~  is set by ~{ Nellie }~ and is Nature which pretty much covers many things. I made this card:


I started off by stamping a row of ~{Floral Flutter}~ with only one butterfly, then masked that off and stamped ~{Grumpy Koala}~. These were coloured with Copics and then I cut a circle and used DIs to shade around the koala.

I've stamped ~{Carol's Flower Small}~ onto papers from Echo Park's Hello Summer range. I wish summer was on it's way here, it's so dull. I've cut these out and added Glossy Accents to the centres. Everything was stuck in place and then I used GA on the koala's nose to add some dimension. Finally I've added   ~{Happy Birthday}~ and doodling.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to look at the rest of the team's art and then join us. You don't need to use Stampotique stamps, but we still love to see the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

15 comments:

AssiCrafts said...

Awesome card! XOXO

Dawn said...

Fab card Kaz, lots going on ha ha. Your masking is perfect as always sweetie.
Huge hugs x x x x x

Netty said...

Loving your adorable card, xx

Claire Boelema said...

This is gorgeous Kaz. x

Basement Stamper said...

this little guy is darling and I love how you embellished your circle with the flowers.

Kathy said...

It's just beautiful, Kaz.

sam21ski said...

Fabulous!!

xxx

Traceyr said...

Wonderful card Kaz but I think I would be a bit cross-eyed if I had two birds sitting on my head! hahaha

:)

Sue said...

This is so you Kaz, it's wonderful x

Jane Wetzel said...

Oh Kaz I absolutely LOVE this! lol Isnt he just the sweetest? And your flowers are gorgeous!

Angelnorth said...

Definitely a card to raise a smile - love it!

Karen said...

oooo I adore this!!!!! Grumpy Koala is fabulous!!! Actually all the koalas I have ever met have been grumpy! hahahaha x

roc said...

wondeful !!

dutchstamptramp said...

WOW Kaz, I think this is one of my alltime favourites. I so much love it!!!

Gez said...

Terrific card Kaz. I do LOVE your blooms xx