Wednesday, 21 November 2012

SDC#75 Paint

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ isn't my usual week, but I've made something already that fits the challenge. The theme is Paint and is set by ~{Libby}~. I made this card:


It's a bit cheeky really as the only paint I've used is a strip for the ground! I've just swiped it across the card blank with a dry brush.

I've stamped ~{Top Hat}~ onto patterned paper and paper pieced it and added a fair bit of dimension to it. The hat and face have been coloured with Copics. I've finished it with washi tape and doodling.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what the others have come up with and join us. If you want to be in with the chance of winning a $30 Gift Certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ don't forget to check out the rules first!!!!

Kaz xxx

11 comments:

AssiCrafts said...

Your cards are always stunning! Love all that paint on your card ;-) XOXO

Claire Boelema said...

Fab card, doesn't Mr Top Hat look grand paper pieced? Love it x

Sue said...

I love it Kaz, made me smile x

Karen said...

haha! love this one!!! xxx

sam21ski said...

Fabulous card Kaz xxx

Traceyr said...

ooo I love a bit of paper piecing and yours is a shining example. :)

tracy said...

very nice-he's sooo cute :)

Kathy said...

Just brilliant!

Gez said...

Great card Kaz ♥

Samantha Read said...

hehehe, this made me chuckle Kaz! x

dutchstamptramp said...

Love it Kaz, colours are awesome!