Saturday, 10 November 2012

Tando ~ Fireworks/ Bright Colours

The theme on ~{Tando}~ this week is Fireworks just right for the 5th November, which is a British celebration and, as we are a multi-national DT, we are also using bright colours.

I made a Christmas card using ~{Contemporary Christmas Tree}~


I've removed the centre piece and painted that lime green and painted the base raspberry, both acrylic paint. As I re-placed the centre piece, I didn't have to faff with painting around the edges of the centre piece! I've used a Uni Posca paint pen to add white dots around the tree and then added Viva Decor Glitter pen for dimension. I placed the tree over a ribbon onto the card. I'd forgotten I had this ribbon, so that was a very happy find.

I've finished off with ~{Merry Everything}~.


Kaz xxx

7 comments:

tracy said...

very nice kaz-love the bright colours :)

Karen said...

Oh I just love this Kaz! Fabulous colours and the tree really pops with all that white space! Great work sweetie xxx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card my lovely, that tree is adorable.
Huge hugs x x x x

Kathy said...

It's perfect Kaz. Thinking of adding all those white dots had me hyperventilating though!

Kath said...

A great card, Kaz. I love the colours you have used. A lot of patience needed for the white dots I think but so effective.

She said...

Hi Kaz, I love this....I have some Tando trees...somewhere...really must find them! S x

Gez said...

My kinda card.. loving the colours xx