Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ Out with the old

This week's challenge from ~{SDC #80}~ if you are stuck for something to do ;) is to use something old and new. Who knows, you might have been lucky enough to have received some crafty goodies to use. I made a card which I may send to myself when I'm having one of 'those' times:



I've used old book pages and new stamps ~{Bird Lady}~ and ~{Keep Calm}~. Bird Lady has been paper pieced and coloured with Copics using Echo Park Hello Summer papers.

I also used the ~{Sequin Waste}~ mask by Tando.

Head over to the ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog}~ to see the rest of the team's design's and join us to be in with the chance to win one of 2 $30 Gift Certificates to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~. Don't forget to follow the rules though if you want to be included!

Kaz xxx

4 comments:

AssiCrafts said...

Gorgeous card! Love it! XOXO

roc said...

wonderful card! love how you used my rubber stamp!!

Samantha Read said...

Gorgeous Kaz :) xx

Reflective Art Studio said...

Nicely done Kaz.
Wishing you the brilliance to face your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams in 2013.
xx
sarinda