Thursday, 6 December 2012

Stampotique Sponsors ......... ATC

It's been a while since we last sponsored a challenge site, but this time it is ~{Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge}~ and the theme is Wings. Happy days!


The base is acrylic painted and I've stamped ~{Fax to Wolfgang}~ on that and the balloons from          ~{Zara Gift}~ and a bit of doodling.

For the main image, I stamped the wings from ~{Shouting Bird}~ and cut them out. I then stamped         ~{Crooked House}~ and carefully stamped the words from ~{Art Lives Here}~. These were all coloured with Copics.

I don't know why I made a house with wings, but don't they say that there's no wrong in art?

If you would like to be a guest designer with us next year then make a Wings ATC and enter via the inlinkz at ~{Stampotique Designer's Blog}~.

Kaz xxx

8 comments:

roc said...

This is wonderful! Omg_ love how you used my stamps to make this,

Angelnorth said...

The wings look great on the house, fab ATC!

Sue said...

This is fab Kaz, I love how you have combined the stamps. Sue xx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous ATC sweetie, love the stamp combos. Ha ha, the wonky house is fab, looks just like I feel at the moment rofl!!
Huge hugs x x x x

Claire Boelema said...

Brilliant! Love the use of stamps on this x

Jane Wetzel said...

very creative! love this!

butterfly said...

Came over from Wicked Wednesday for a closer look at your amazing ATC. What a fabulous winged house, wonderful colours - I just love it!
Alison x

Samantha Read said...

Wow Kaz! love this it's fantastic xx