Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Tando Monthly ~ Seasonal Wishes

The theme this month over on the ~{Tando Challenge Blog}~ is Seasonal Wishes and I made this card:


I've used 3 of the holly sprigs from the ~{Mini Holly and Bells}~ set. The Mini range are perfect for quick and easy accents on cards.

I've used acrylic paint on them, then doodled a border, added some Glossy Accents to the berries and once that's dry, added a bit of white pen. Really simple and quick - just how I like them!

More inspiration is on the Challenge Blog every Wednesday and if you want to join us there is a random prize draw every month with a choice of Tando goodies as the prize.

You can find stockists of Tando products ~{HERE}~.

Kaz xxx

5 comments:

Kathy said...

ooooh it's lovely. I really like the B&W image teamed with the Christmas greens ad reds

Karen said...

Ho Ho Ho!!!! Fabulous card my lovely! xxx

Traceyr said...

Those holly leaves look really festive Kaz. :)

butterfly said...

Love the image in b&w with the bold colours around it - great card!
Alison x

Angelnorth said...

Great card, the holly makes a fab accent to the B&W image!