Friday, 7 December 2012

Tando ~ Winter Colours

This week on ~{Tando}~ we have a theme of Winter Colours and to me that means frosty whites, blues and lilacs. I made this card:


I've used some of the butterflies from the ~{Mini Butterflies}~ set. Some I covered in patterned paper and inked the edges and the rest I painted with acrylic paint and stamped on them. I've added gems to the centres of the butterflies.

They really are lovely and quick to do and the perfect size for cardmaking. They are lightweight and thinner than the original chipboard, but can still take a good 'Kaz-ing'.

I stamped the base of the card with ~{Abstract Foliage}~  and the ~{Happy Birthday}~ greeting, both by Stampotique.

You can find stockists of Tando products ~{HERE}~.

Kaz xxx

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card Kaz, the colours work sooooooo well together, brrrrrrr!!
    I love your attention to detail sweetie, fab job.
    Huge hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an enchanting card... love the splattery background and beautiful butterflies!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message x