Wednesday, 9 January 2013

SDC#82 punches and die-cuts


When I first saw this title, my immediate thought was 'ooo, I know somebody I'd like to punch'!!!! Sadly, I'm not allowed to do that, so I'll have to stick with using the crafty type ;)

It's ~{Astrid's}~ turn to set the ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ and this is what she says:

Hello everyone! I challenge you to use punches and die cuts in your creation. It
doesn't matter how much or what shape you use. This is a fun one :-)



I used a couple of Memory Box dies and a Martha Stewart border punch that I had to clear the dust off! I stamped ~{Flying  Bird}~ onto some matching paper and the same Bazzill cardstock. And added a circle and ~{Happy Birthday}~ to complete the card.

The colour looks very pale here, it's so difficult to take a decent photo in this greyness.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what the rest of the team have come up with and then join us to be in with a chance of winning one of two randomly drawn $30 Gift Certificates to spend in the           ~{Stampotique Store}~ Don't forget to check the rules out though if you want to be in the draw.

Kaz xxx

13 comments:

  1. hahaha I am with you on the punching :D This is a gorgeous card of course, love the colour! HUG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous Kaz, love your style :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL happy you kept it with your old dusty MS punches ;-) Your card is fab! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun card!! LOVE it!!! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the softlook and all the little punchy details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this.... that Bird is so great.
    Colors are right up my ally.
    xoxo
    sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too funny! I love the floral punch you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card sweetie, beautiful soft colours. Ha ha ha, I love your paper pieced bird, it looks like it wants to punch someone too!
    Huge hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, Kaz, it's absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab Kaz! I so much love that nice soft colours and the whole idea

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Kaz, I love how you've used the inies and outies of the circles, and what a gorgeous shade of blue/grey x

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooo I like that Kaz the colours and the flying bird are wonderful.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message x