Wednesday, 23 January 2013

SDC84 ~ Love themed

Oh joy! Love theme, just what I need to remind me I am alone!! Actually, I'm VERY happy to be on my own and the card will not go to waste as it's being used on a display board.

So ~{Carol}~ has set this challenge and she would like you to share the love for this week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~. I made this card:


~{Keykeeper}~ is one of my all time favourite stamps and I gave him a chipboard heart to wear around his neck. I masked off the card blank and inked the base then stamped ~{Daniel's Hearts}~ within that masked area. Keykeeper has been coloured with Copics and the Hearts are in Stazon on a DI base. I've added some pale blue paint splats over the base.

The  ~{chipboard hearts}~ have been painted with acrylic paints and a doodle border ties it together.

Head over the the ~{SDC blog}~ to see the gorgeousness created by the rest of the team and then join us with your LOVE creation. If you follow the rules you will be in with a chance of winning a $30 Gift Certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~. The random draw takes place at the end of the month.

Kaz xxx

18 comments:

Suzie Griffiths said...

Gorgeous card as always Kaz! I love that little guy!

Hazel said...

This is indeed a lovely card, Kaz xx

tracy said...

beautiful :)

Karen said...

Love the monster & looking forward to seeing this irl xxx

AssiCrafts said...

Very cute! XOXO

Samantha Read said...

Loving your card Kaz, cupid can keep away from me too x

Kathy said...

awwww A cute little Love Monster ;)

dutchstamptramp said...

Beautiful and so cute Kaz! Love that heartstring around his neck!

Angelnorth said...

Great card, love his heart on a string!

Basement Stamper said...

great colors, love it!

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

your cards are amazing! i just like the clean style you have!

france papillon said...

this is so cute and love the color combo!
xx
france

Dawn said...

Beautiful card honey, he is so so cute. I love the splash of yellow on the chippie heart, it really makes the blues pop.
Huge huggles x x x x

Net said...

Hey never say never Kaz!

He's a cute monster and that's a sweet card.

Reflective Art Studio said...

Heeee Heeee.
I love the Keykeeper. or should we call him the "Heart Keeper"?
xx
Sarinda

Kristen said...

Kaz, way cute and perfect for this weeks challenge!

Sue said...

Beautiful Kaz, I love this monster xx

Ginger said...

love your monster of a card. x