Wednesday, 30 January 2013

SDC85 Whatever makes you happy

It's my turn to set the latest challenge for the  ~{Stampotique DC}~ and here's what I'm after:

we all have our problems in life, but life is short 
and we should find something
 to put a smile on our faces 
as often as we can. 
So whether you use 'happy' as your theme, 
your word or you use a technique that
makes you smile, 
show me your little bit of HAPPY!

I did a journal page:


I threw a lot of things that I love onto this page so I'm going to list them because that will be easier!!!

I'll start with the stamps:
Fresco Paints 
Texture paste through ~{Random Circles Mask}~
Gessoed book pages (for stamping on)
DI's as watercolours
Washi tape
and lots and lots of doodles!

And I find that the statement is true, Art is much cheaper than therapy and that's why I love it!!

Head over to the ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog}~ to see what makes the rest of the team happy and then join us. If you follow the rules you will be in with a chance to win one of 2 radnomly drawn prizes of a $30 gift certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~

Kaz xxx

16 comments:

  1. AWSOME challenge and quote! your page is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous journal pages - wish I could journal like this Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pages! This was a fun challenge, thank you :-D XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I love everything about this, all those gorgeous details, the fun and especially the colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is just beautiful Kaz, and very heartfelt too. Lol, I totally agree!
    HUge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely LOVED this challenge Kaz! Your pages are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally totally true my lovely! can see that this page made you very happy :D its gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great theme to choose - looks like doing yours made you happy, it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, wonderful art journalling! Wishing you a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderful page, wow !!! I love especially your text and your large letters, but all is so beautiful... But you know, I'm not really sure that Art is cheaper than Therapy !! At least it seems it's not the case for me Lol !!! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a FABULOUS page!!! I'm new to art journaling so seeing all this beauty gives me so many ideas!!

    I love your soft colors! The lettering, the dog in disguise (LOL) and how you used the black/white fingers!

    Love the white dots too!!! Oh my!
    Going to peruse your blog! Thanks for visiting mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great therapeutic theme and enjoy your break from blogging and dt work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message x