Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Tando Challenge ~ Feeling Blue

The theme on ~{Tando-Creative Challenge Blog}~ is Feeling Blue and I've made a card in shades of blue. This is another really quick make.


I've masked off a rectangle and inked it using Broken China then used a text stamp over this. Then I used the ~{Stitches Group Mask}~ to create the two rows of lines.

Using Mermaid Fresco Paint, which has to be my most used colour at the moment, I've painted one of the ~{Flowers With Stems Grab Bag}~ then inked the edges with Chipped Sapphire. I love the way the ink seeps into the paint a bit to give it a blended effect.

I've finished off with a greeting.

Why don't you join us this month with your own creation to be in with the chance of winning a randomly drawn prize of gorgeous Tando goodies.

You can find stockists of Tando products ~{HERE}~.

Kaz xxx

10 comments:

Carol said...

A super card, and lovely design....I clearly need that mermaid blue colour NOW111 LOL is't gorgeous. Thanks for sharing
Carol x

ionabunny said...

That's lovely. I like how you have kept it simple. I must have a look at that grab bag again. Thank you for the inspiration. I think CASology have a blue challenge this week as well.

Gez Butterworth said...

Great card Kaz xx

tracy said...

very pretty :)

Janice said...

What a great card, love the simplicity of your design. Jx

Kath said...

A lovely card, Kaz. Very pretty.

Angelnorth said...

Lovely card, those "ladders" with the stitches mask look great!

Karen said...

I just love this one :D xxx

Kathy said...

Kaz, this is soooo beautiful. I love the soft, subtle blue and white colour combo - always a favourite

Traceyr said...

This card is really "cool" Kaz. The crispness of the white and blue are lovely. :)