Friday, 25 January 2013

Tando ~ Same but Different

Over on the ~{Tando Blog}~ we have all been making things using the same piece of chipboard to see how different we can be. The chipboard is a set of ~{3 small arches}~ which comprise the base, frame and insert for you to use as you wish. I made these:


I love how I can combine the chipboard products with the Stampotique stamps!

I have used acrylic paints throughout, mostly Fresco, but a little Eco Green.

For the first I painted the base, then painted through the ~{Ink Splatters Mask}~, then painted the inner part and painted through the ~{Neil Walker Fish Mask}~. I've used 2 stars from the ~{Mini Stars}~ and painted them then finished off with loads of doodles.
Stamps used ~{Baby Cthulhu}~ and ~{Enjoy Life}~.

For the second one I've blended paint in differing shades of blue across the base and stamped ~{Small Moon}~ then carefully painted it. Then stamped the star from the stamp over the base.
I painted the frame and added dots, then painted more Mini Stars and arranged them with the ~{Shoot for the moon}~ stamp.

Kaz xxx


9 comments:

tracy said...

those are really sweet kaz :)

Karen said...

WOW! I love these Kaz!!!!!!! hint hint hahahaa xxxx

Dawn said...

These are gorgeous Kaz. Lol hark at Mrs G above me, subtle or what!!
Hugs x x x x

DIane Warburton said...

Great! More inspiration for the arches I won!

Angelnorth said...

Those both look fab Kaz, I love the moon one especially!

Gez Butterworth said...

They are super gorgeous Kaz ♥♥

Traceyr said...

I love the starry arch Kaz. It looks lovely. :)

Sue said...

Gorgeous Kaz, I love how you've arranged your quote xx

Samantha Read said...

Love these Kaz!! xx