Friday, 18 January 2013

Tando ~ Thinking Inking

This week on the ~{Tando Blog}~ we are showing ways of using the products with inks. I've made a card:


I've masked off part of the card and then used the new ~{Neil Walker Tangled Yarn Mask}~ with Distress Ink. I can see this mask being used over and over again!

I painted 2 leaves from the ~{Mini Leaves 2}~ pack with acrylic paint and then used Stazon ink and ~{Fax to Wolfgang}~. I like to use this ask the stamping is crisp and doesn't sink in (unlike the DI on the previous card).

I've taken a close up to show the centre of the flower as I've cut the head from one of the ~{Mini Keys}~ and painted it.


This card was made for my Nan as she was 98 yesterday!!!!

Kaz xxx

7 comments:

Karen said...

This is perfect for your Nan, I hope she liked it! I love the way you have masked off some of Neils mask...fantastic idea! xxx

Dawn said...

Fab card sweetie, I love all your little touches. I love that new mask and must add it to my ever growing wish list, 'sigh' and I'd promised myself I would be 'good' this year!!!!!!!!
Huge hugs x

Angelnorth said...

Really stylish card, it looks great! Hope your nan had a lovey day!

Kath said...

A lovely card. Happy Birthday to your Nan. 98 is a good age and I hope she had a lovely day.

tracy said...

beautiful card kaz:)

Samantha Read said...

I bet your Nan loved it, Happy Birthday Kazs' Nan!
Wishing you a lovely weeekend xx

Kathy said...

Oh this is pretty! Love the sunny yellow