Thursday, 28 February 2013

Back to Blogging

Well I've had a break and got a few things sorted, but I didn't get it all done. I found my passport which made me very happy and relieved. I couldn't remember if I'd got it renewed or not a couple of years ago and it sent me into a panic. Not that I'm planning to go abroad. I did, however, take a week out to spend time with my sister and her family as it's  always a lot of fun at their house.

So now I will be back to blogging proper tomorrow and it's a very exciting day to be back. I will leave you with a sneak peak which gives nothing away:



Kaz xxx

3 comments:

Karen said...

YAY! you are back! I hope that you managed to rest up a lot while you were gone. Looking forward to seeing more of your sneaky peek haha xxx

Dawn said...

Welcome back sweetie, hope you had a lovely break. Lol love the sneak peek, will be waiting with anticipation, looks fab.
Huge hugs x x x x

tracy said...

welcome back sweetie,you're right that sneak peak gives nothing away-you tease :)