Wednesday, 20 March 2013

SDC 92 ~ Spring

Well the return to regular blogging is going well isn't it?! I returned from my sister's last weekend with an abscess and this has led to a relapse - ggrr darn you stupid M.E. - and I've spent the majority of the last week flopped on my lovely, comfy sofa under a duvet dosed up on antibiotics and painkillers! Oh the joy!

I really didn't want to miss out on another ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ though so I thank the lovely ~{Sue}~ for her theme this week of Spring, as it didn't involve too much thinking on my part! We can hope that the beauty of the Spring art from the team will bring us some sunshine and warmth. I made this card:


I've stamped ~{Meadow}~ in 3 Spring colours of VersaMagic Ink in a rough circle onto the card blank then, on a separate piece of card, I've stamped ~{Spidergrass}~ and cut a circle around it. I've added a few touches of colour onto this stamp and finished off with my much loved and inked ~{Happy Birthday}~.

Head on over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see the other Designer's gorgeousness and join in to be in with the chance of winning one of the random draws of $30 Gift Certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~. You could treat yourself to some of the new stamps. Don't forget to check out the rules, though.

Kaz xxx

13 comments:

AssiCrafts said...

Beautiful card!!! Hope you are feeling better soon. XOXO

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

You have such a beautiful style!

Karen said...

Its amazing that with such a raging toothache you can still create something so beautiful Kaz!!! What a trooper you are :D xxx

france papillon said...

gorgeous, love how you combined those stamps!
i'm sending you some healing vibes!

Reflective Art Studio said...

Kaz... This is such a stunning beautiful card.
sarinda

Sue said...

What a beautiful card Kaz, I love your colours. I hope you feel better soon (though your sofa looks sooo comfy) xx

Dawn said...

Beautiful card sweetie, hope your feeling lots better soon.
Huge huggles x x x x

Angelnorth said...

Lovely fresh-looking card! Hope you're soon feeling a bit more normal.

Samantha Read said...

Oh dear, big hugs Kaz. Send yourself your card it will cheer you up :) take care xx

roc said...

such a pretty card!

Jane Wetzel said...

just beautiful Kaz!

coco said...

Really beautiful ! I love the way you mixed delicately these two wonderful floral stamps... Have a good week-end, Coco x

dutchstamptramp said...

Wat a wonderful idea! I love it