Wednesday, 27 March 2013

SDC93 Stencils

Well another week has gone without any postings. This time I lost my internet for 4 days!! Something is conspiring against me it seems. I was so lost without the net as it's my social life - sad, but true.

Anyway I thought I'd join in the ~{SDC}~ challenge this week as it's to use stencils. Not a challenge at all as you may have noticed that I love them. Thanks ~{Jane}~ for a fabby theme. I made a journal page:


This started out as a page where I used up the leftover paint from other projects and I brayered some white paint over the top to soften it. On the background I've used ~{Hutching's}~ and ~{Mesh}~. I stamped and cut out ~{Feline}~ and coloured her with Copics.

I've used Tando's ~{Random Circles Mask}~ to create the smaller pink and green circles and the ~{Sequin Waste Mask}~ for the green rows of circles.

I stamped ~{Enjoy Today}~ directly onto the page (I get nervous doing this every time!).

I finished off with 'today' and 'tomorrow' from a crafter's workshop stencil, some doodling and a piece of birds washi tape that I am loving at the moment.

Don't forget to join in with the challenge and if you follow the rules you'll be in the running for one of the prizes of a $30 gift certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

12 comments:

Karen said...

I am so in love with that cat!!!!! Another totally gorgeous page from you darling xxx

Debbie said...

Hi Kaz, Oh how awful for you having no net. A few weeks ago we were the same, it's like being on a desert Island isn't it!!
Just love this journal page. The cat is goergeous and I cannot believe those row of birds are washi tape, must have some of that!
Take care Debbiex

tracy said...

fab page kaz....i just love your work :)

ps-you're gonna love karens page ....hehe

Clare said...

Nightmare no internet,glad you are back online now. I love this make, such great colours it's wonderful. xx

roc said...

this is wonderful! thank you for using one of my rubber stamps! love what you did with it!

coco said...

Beautiful cover page ! Love the delicate colors you put here and there, and of course this wonderful cat !! Have a good Easter, Coco x

patcrafts said...

Beautiful page love the colours

Traceyr said...

Gorgeous page Kaz. haha at being nervous to stamp directly onto a journal page (I am too).

♥ that washi tape not used any before myself, I think I need to get my purse out. hahaha.

Great you have internet back. x

:)

Samantha Read said...

I simply love everything about this Kaz it's adorable. Wishing you a lovely Easter time, big hugs from me and Poppy xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous page Kaz. My fav colours. Happy Easter darling xxx

Dawn said...

Fab page Kaz, love all the details and colours. Lol Roc's cat is so cute and quirky, you have done her proud.
Huge hugs x x x x

dutchstamptramp said...

As always I ADORE your colourscheme. Beautiful journalpage!