Thursday, 7 March 2013

Stampotique Sponsors .....

 ........ ~{Southern Girls Challenge Blog}~ and the theme is 'Tag You're It!' What a fab excuse to play with some more of the ~{New Stamp Release}~. I made what I'm calling a reverse tag card.


I've die cut a tag from some white card with the intention of raising this above the card blank. This means that I've decorated the card blank beneath where the tag has been cut. Here's a close up to try and show better than I can explain it!


I've sponged ink onto the card blank then stamped ~{Seaweed}~ in Stazon, then coloured the centres in white pen.
I then stamped ~{Waving Spotted Monster}~ (another one I think is a favourite) and coloured him with Copics and fixed him onto the card with washi tape on card. I've used silicone glue throughout for dimension.
The greeting is ~{Happy Birthday}~.

There will of course be a random prize donated by ~{Stampotique}~ so it's got to be worth entering so you can get some of the new stamps!

Kaz xxx

6 comments:

  1. kaz,you make such lovely cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kaz, what a fab idea and so very effective.
    Huge hugs sweetie x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo this is something new to me! May have to steal that haha! Fabulous card sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag card Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea KaZ- may have to case it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message x