Sunday, 31 March 2013

Tando - Changeling

This week on the ~{Tando Blog}~ we are using the products in a different way to the obvious. I've made this card using hearts as petals of a flower and two arrows as the centre.



First off I ran the ~{Hearts}~ through an embossing folder to create circles on the chipboard, then painted them with acrylic paint. Once that was dry, I tapped a Versamagic inkpad onto the dots and finally inked the edges.
The ~{Arrows}~ have been painted with acrylic paint and then I put a tiny amount of the darker paint onto my fingertip and patted the arrows to give a mottled effect.
I've layered them up with a flower onto a base stamped with ~{Seaweed}~ and ~{Happy Birthday}~.

You can find stockists of Tando products by clicking ~{HERE}~.

Kaz xxx

5 comments:

Karen said...

Very clever and very pretty my lovely! HUGS xxx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card sweetie, I love it. Fab job my lovely.
Huge hugs x

tracy said...

Pretty 😊

Traceyr said...

Kaz that is a very sweet card. Love the circles embossed onto the chipboard. :)

Hazel said...

Gorgeous card. I've just had a little catch up (sorry it's been so long) - love the stencil work in the post below. xx