Sunday, 10 March 2013

Tando ~ Mum

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mum's out there! 

This week on ~{Tando}~ we have been concentrating on Mums. If you haven't seen anything, nip over to the blog and have a look.

I made a card for my lovely Mum using some Tando Minis. These are perfect for cards as they are smaller than the usual chipboard, although I did layer my card up quite a lot! Good job I can give it to her myself!


I have used the following chipboard products on this card:

~{Mini Leaves 2}~
~{Mini Butterflies}~
~{Mini Flowers}~ and
~{Mini Hearts}~

I have used patterned papers on the heart and painted the other minis with acrylic paint and then stamped a text stamp ~{Fax to Wolfgang}~.

I've also used the ~{Heart Background Mask}~ to add a few hearts onto some of the papers.

Kaz xxx

4 comments:

Clare said...

It's a beautiful card, I'm sure your Mum will love it x

Kathy said...

This is such a beautiful card, Kaz, I'm sure your mum loves it

Dawn said...

What a beautiful card sweetie, love the colours and layering. I bet she loved it.
Huge hugs x x x x

Karen said...

Awe, your Mum must have loved this card! Its gorgeous xxx