Wednesday, 17 April 2013

SDC96 Happy Birthday

Time for another ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ and this time it's the very talented ~{Carol}~ choosing the theme of Birthdays. 


I adore ~{Fofe}~ he has the most gorgeous face! I've stamped him straight onto the card blank and coloured him with Copics, then shaded ink in a circle around him. I've given him ~{Seaweed}~ to stand on, and I know I've used it loads lately, but it's such a versatile stamp. I've splatted some ink across the card and finished off with ~{Happy Birthday}~ cut into separate words.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ and see what the rest of the team have come up with. If you follow the rules and join us, you could be in with the chance of winning one of the 2 randomly drawn prizes of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

18 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh Kaz what a great card. I love this image and love the way you have him standing on the seawead.
It's ages since i entered into the Stampotique challenge as I have been so busy, but should enter this week if possible.
Debbiex

Karen said...

Now Fofe realy reminds me of someone hahahahaha!!!! Fabulous card sweetie xxx

AssiCrafts said...

Very cool card! Love how you used Seaweed. XOXO

Artyjen said...

Great card....love the addition of the circle and the seaweed ;)
xoxo Sioux

tracy said...

oh,yes,he is a handsome chappie isn't he :)
lovely card kaz :)

france papillon said...

lolll i love Fofe too! great idea to use him to send birthday wishes!

Basement Stamper said...

great colors on your birthday card, I love that blue/grey.

Reflective Art Studio said...

Awwwhw I love him.
xoxo
sarinda

Samantha Read said...

Love your card Kaz. I always love the colours you use, inspirational! xxx

Angelnorth said...

Great card, I love the way you do CAS with the quirkier Stampotiques!

Jane Wetzel said...

Awesome- he is one cute tiger! :)

roc said...

Great work kaz!

Jenn Cochran said...

This is just adorable! I love it!

Jenn

coco said...

Your style is quite clean but so beautiful Kaz... I love your card, as all your previous gorgeous works. Have a great and lovely artful continuation ! Coco x

Hazel said...

Love the way you've put this together, Kaz - and I agree, what a face he has! x

Ginger said...

I love Fofe, and your card is great. x

Magda Polakow said...

Oh Kaz he hasn't got the most gorgeous face! ;) Nevermind. Great card! Magda x

Sue said...

He has a face that only a mother could love lol but your card is gorgeous xx